Hi my name is lulu, here is a picture of me in-world.
Check this blog regularly as I am going to post fun things to do in ZulaWorld.
First let me tell you a little about myself…
- I love to learn about science
- I love to go shopping in zThreads and buy new clothes and accessories
- Shopping for furniture for my spaceship is the best. And then I get to decorate my Spaceship Quarters!!
- My favorite color is purple, and I love to listen to Zula Music!
When you first get into ZulaWorld check out the HUD (the yellow bottom bar) – that is a military term that stands for Heads Up Display. There are loads of interesting things on the HUD.
- Starting from the left is the sound/mute toggle.
- Beside that is the zPhone. The zPhone is where you can add alien friends to your friends list. You will also be able to find them and join them where ever they are in ZulaWorld. You can create a secret handshake with a friend and they will be able to come into your spaceship.
- The spaceship icon lets you navigate to your spaceship yard, the inside of your ship, Venus and Asteroid gas station. And soon you will even be able to fly to Mars in your ship. First you have to build your spaceship.
- Check out the safe chat – lots of fun words and phrases to choose from.
- The backpack is your inventory. Trash you pick up from West Zulapolis will be stored in it as well as game objects. Clothing/accessories you buy for you alien, and furniture you buy for your spaceship will also be in your backpack.
- The map will take you to Midtown Zulapolis, Zula Patrol Headquarters, Greater Crater Planetary Park, and Ice Station Zula.
- Multopedia is ZulaWorlds dictionary. When you go to Ice Station Zula and Greater Crater Planetary Park you can look up science terms and see videos and read about them.
- The Mission Journal let’s you know what you can do in the different neighborhoods and checks off any games and missions you play.
- Send your alien friend an Emoticon by clicking on the smiley faces – they are oh so cute!
- When you click the Feedback button you can send us your comments. It is to help us make ZulaWorld better – we appreciate you time and help!
And of course you can always ask me questions by sending a comment through this post.
Have a great zDay!